Monday 2 September 2019

Irregular 6mm Chinese

A question came up on the ColonialWars Yahoo Group about 6mm Chinese troops for the period.  As luck would have it, I happened to have one of the Irregular 6mm army pack of Imperial Chinese that I picked up on a whim on eBay a few years ago.  However I found that some ants or other bugs had nested in the box I have them in.  It took a while to get them cleaned up, and you can still see some discolouration in the photos below.

First the Z38 Imperial Chinese Infantry.  These make up the bulk of the army pack that I have, with 3 units each consisting of a command base (with the flag below) and 7 regular infantry bases.

The next picture if of the cavalry in the pack.  I assume these are the Z41 Manchu Light Cavalry. There are 4 bases of these in the pack I have.  There is also a foot command base.  I’m not sure what code this is.

Finally the Z39 Imperial Chinese Tigermen.  There are two units of these in the pack, each consisting of a command base and 5 regular infantry bases.

None of the Z40 Imperial Chinese Artillery appear here unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment