Wednesday 6 February 2008

15mm Modern Plans

I'm determined to ensure that I keep posting on this blog and not let it drop.
With work and house guests, my plans for 6mm "warlord level battles" have not progressed any further. Rather than delay until further 6mm developments, I thought I'd comment on some of my plans for 15mm.

I'd like to bring to your attention the Ambush Alley rules. This game is one I plan to do with the 15mm I had been collecting to do AK-47 with originally.

I have a whole swag of the Cannon Fodder 15mm African Clan Militia that should work nicely as insurgents. The only problem with these is that they are currently based for AK47! It shouldn't be too hard to split them off their bases though.

I also have some Irregular modern US in helmets, and a variety of QRF 15mm modern (and post war) figures and vehicles as well which should work well for the Regulars in the game.

I've read quite a lot of positive reviews and feedback around the web, so I'm keen to give it a try.
You can download a trial of the Ambush Alley rules from the website, which I think is a great idea. They currently have a deal for US$25 for their core rules and the vehicle expansion (Motor Pool) if you find it to your liking.

No comments:

Post a Comment