Monday 4 October 2010

Ambush Alley ceases AA & FoF Sales

Ambush Alley has just ceased the on-line sale of their Force on Force and Ambush Alley rules, and related material.  This was a condition of the new Osprey deal, which will see both of these published by Osprey (as a single tome) next year.
At the moment from the AA website, all you can pick up is Ambush Z and the Tomorrow War pre-release.

Before they shut up shop on all things AA/FoF, I picked up a copy of each of the scenario packs they'd published to date:
  • Three Block War
  • Art of War
  • Indian Country
  • Hawks and Wolves
I have to say these have some great scenarios, and they've got me hooked again.

I just have to find the time to get back behind a paint brush again.  I still haven't finished that section/squad of Main Force VC, and all that's needed to get them over the line is some black paint and a drybrush of gunmetal on their weapons!
This week for sure!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you were able to do that before they shut up shop. The condition of not selling the pdfs or online sales makes sense to me although I do wonder if Osprey will get them a larger number of sales.

    ReplyDelete